Step-by-step guided completion of the six-step Business Planning process. You will have a fully completed model complete with a dashboard to maintain and use to keep you accountable for reaching your objectives.
A combination of one-on-one sessions and group Mastermind sessions over an eight week period.
Over 10 hours of contact time, workbooks, checklists and an education on pulling together the many moving parts of your business. Priceless!
- Clarity Exercise ✓ (one-on-one)
- Business Blueprint ✓
- Gap Analysis ✓
- Risk ✓
- Strategy Selection ✓
- Three Year Plan ✓
- Financials ✓
- Plan review and Pitch deck check-list ✓ (one-on-one)
Next Mastermind series starts on September 1. Numbers limited to ten customers per series.
A one-off subscription to the bgs Business Planning Mastermind Package. Prices in USD.
A personal guide and partner for creating your business plan for your business and your specific needs.
The Concierge service includes:
- One hour initial conference call to establish the parameters (timing and objectives) for the project.
- One-on-one, intensive completion of the six-step Business Planning process. [Usually 4-5 weeks]
- Collaborative drafting of formal business plan documents and associated pitch pack contents. [ Does not include a pitch deck or presenting the pitch for you!]
- Detailed project plan for delivering the activities as laid out in the plan
- PLUS…..: Accountability buddy for regular check-ins and updates to the plan for the initial 12-months.
Execute for Success
Online Course, materials and 12-month Ask Me Anything support. Prices in AUD
Business Plan Review
A quality review of your business plan, to include:
- Initial consultation to establish your business objectives, your current status and why you would like a review conducted.
- A desk survey of your planning documents to establish plan cohesion, ommissions, and storyline support from your data.
- A report outlining the review findings and informing a discussion with you regarding the next steps.
- A final report outlining the review outcomes, indicated plan updates and next steps.
The Business Plan Review usually completes with 6 working days, dependent on your availability.
Business Plan Review
Have your Business Plan quality reviewed within a week. Prices in AUD
Added Value Services
Ad-Hoc services provided for customers as key elements to their business planning:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Competitor Research and Analysis
- Planning your Exit Strategy