I’m too busy to be planning !
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Anon.
“Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential.”
― Winston Churchill
Why do you need a Business Plan ?
- It will stop you feeling OVERWHELMED by the sheer number of things you need to do as a business owner
- It will help to tell your TEAM where you’re heading and their part in the journey.
- It will allow you to talk to your bank and funders with CREDIBILITY and satisfy them that you’re a good bet for that line of credit
- It will give you the CONFIDENCE to talk to potential investors when you’re looking for some scaling capital.
- It will give you a warning that you might run out of cash because you are GROWING so fast
Business and Financial Planning and Control Processes.
Like most aspects of business, and life in general, once you break down Business Planning as a set of process steps, then the mystique and uncertainty disappears and you are left with actions that lead to outcomes that deliver your objectives.
Our integrated business planning modules and workshops take you through a structured process to do exactly that.